Dumaguete Info Search

Cheap accomodation in Apo

Discussion in '☋ Tourist Information ☋' started by pickled_newt, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    There was local guy we happen to bumped into in Apo Island ,a middle age man (said he used to be the manager of Apo resort long time ago ) he was offering his cheap accomodation available.But we were already booked i told him. We passed by his place i saw few small bamboo huts , it was looking very basic though but new, i didn't look in,but for a night or two it can't be bad . This is for budget visitors ,his asking price is only P500/night and his family also does cater some food.Anyone in Apo should have known this guy or ask the boatmen at Malatapay.

2. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    Go to the poolhall ask there for beboy, or just ask about the house for rent. They have a nice three room native house on the lagoon. Fan, mosquito net on bed, cr, w shower. kitchen sink. very basic. 500 P per night. Or I have had offers to stay at local homes, 100-200 pesos would be a godsend for them. The electric is only on 6-10pm Or there about. Be aware.

3. Melvin Tinklehopper

Melvin Tinklehopper Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look out for the scorpions on Apo, last time we went there one bit some kid in the foot. And the Portuguese Man-O-wars were everywhere, don't let them babies git ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.