Dumaguete Info Search

cheap airfair for throw away

Discussion in 'Tourist Information' started by brian ausie, Dec 1, 2016.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Hi guys must do my 3 yearly exit, have return tickets, but not throw away ticket yet, i need a cheapie leaving ph january onwards,
    Thanks in advance

2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    I got a one way manila kota K B 1370 i go out in Feb.

3. DELETED-shotshapers

DELETED-shotshapers Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    best way is to use e-travel.ie (irish website)
    book your flight
    choose cash as payment option
    you have 24 hours to show up with the cash
    they will charge you 10 euro to pay with cash option
    in the 24 hours you have plenty of time to print the itinerary
    after 24 hours the booking will just expire

and it will just cost 10 euro

i do it all the time

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Billybob

Billybob DI Junior Member Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +37 / 8
    Blood Type:
    A-
    flyonward dot com. 10 USD for 24 hours. This is what I use.

5. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    expedia.com pay with credit card right before goint to the airport - or from airport wifi, cancel when you arrive at NAIA (within 24 hours of booking) and you paid nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Has anyone entered without an onward ticket within the last year and been asked for it? Rumor has it that they are getting lazy about asking. Same when leaving after 3 years. Used to have to pay travel tax when here for 3 years but they did not ask me to pay it when I left in Sept. (and I did not offer if they ain't askin')

7. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    No, I was asked for it and they did something at the computer at the checkin desk in Hong Kong both times I came here this year. No one has asked for it in the Philippines though. Not going to have one this coming trip though as I will be (hopefully) entering Balikbayan.

8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Steve! this exactly when they may want to see one,
    Take care and be that one "step ahead"

9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I came in Saturday and was not asked about it by immigration but the airline staff in the US wanted to know my onward ticket information. It is still a requirement the Philippines is putting out to all the airlines (they will be fined if they don't comply) so probably best to have one.

Me, I ordered the ticket (Manila to Kuala Lumpur) through Expedia at the airline check-in desk when they asked if I had an onward ticket and then cancelled the ticket as they were checking my bags. One catch to this method is you need to know which airlines allow cancellations and which ones only allow airline credit or have a cancellation fee. Philippine Airlines is one that lets you cancel at no charge through Expedia within the first 24 hours. Air Asia does not allow any cancellation once the booking has been confirmed on Expedia.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. AlwaysRt

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thanks Jack, I am not really worried about it as my backup plan is exactly what Dustin did.

You don't really have to know which airlines have a cancellation policy, Expedia shows "24 Hour Cancellation" to the right of the schedule so you know for sure before you purchase. Most on Expedia do. Last time I did it I purchased and canceled the same day, credit card was charged the next day, credit card reimbursed the day after that. If only getting an ECC was that easy hahaha