Dumaguete Info Search

Chinese Deploy Carrier in South China Sea

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by Rye83, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Wait until China is already sucking that oil out of the ground before you ask questions...good call, brilliant diplomatic strategist this guy is. Your "friends" would never lie to you and do only what is best for them, especially when that friend is China. I'm sure they have the Philippines' best interests at heart. That's the message that brand spanking new aircraft carrier with fighter jets patrolling the waters is supposed to be sending the Philippines and everyone else in region. I bet the Chinese gave Duterte a solid has up before they deployed that ship to the region since they are such good buds now...or at the very least their new playmate Russia gave a heads up since they also have their Navy in the region and surely knew about a carrier being in the area. :thumbsup:

I wonder what happens if China just flips him the bird and says "It's our oil now. What you doing to do about it, call your buddy the US to come to the rescue? Oh wait, that's right. Thanks for the assist. Give us one up high, now down low...oops too slow. Chump. lol" :2rofl: