Dumaguete Info Search

Choker stone?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by DavyL200, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Anyone got any ideas where to buy choker, it's small pebbles for landscaping paths etc?

2. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Yup!! Was just there last week myself. Going from Dumaguete, Just past the airport on the left hand side is a rock and stone place. They have all sizes...from teeny-tiny to boulder size pebbles.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    JB ROCK CONSTRUCTION Daro Highway, DARO telephone 422 8624
    It is part of JB marketing.

4. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    We bought 2 bags of small stones to decorate the top of the cement patio stones...300php/ bag. When we were doing our walkway, we wanted a little larger, smoother stones and it was going to be costly, so our handy man said he could go to the river and get it himself for free and that we didn't need to pay him to get it. We paid him anyway, back-breaking work, but saved us a bundle and he made extra money to boot!!

5. OP
    OP
    DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Cheers all,will get on it.

6. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Rather than a new thread, I thought I would resurrect this old one. In addition to the pebbles, does anyone know of a contractor who will lay pebble pavement using epoxy to keep the pebbles in place? Or a vendor who would sell such an epoxy product made specifically for paving? Looking first in the Dumaguete area for the paving epoxy and will look beyond to Cebu and Manila if I can't find it here.