Dumaguete Info Search

City Mall and McDo #3 info

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Gabrielle_K, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Gabrielle_K

Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    A prominent business owner in town relayed to me that the new City Mall has roof top parking, buuut the access to the roof ramp crosses private property and that owner doesn't want to give right of way. (!)

There was something mentioned about City Mall renting temporary parking space near the bowling alley but then customers would have to cross the busy highway..

My source also said the new McDo is owned by the corporation, not by the same guy who owns McDO #1 and #2

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Didn't know that McDonald's allowed corporations to purchase their franchise.

3. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Contradictory information but what is new in Dumaguete on the Bamboo telegraph. I was told by the manager of the "New", but not "Newest" McDonalds, is that the "McDonald's Corporation" owns the newest McDonalds for a period of time, to get it sorted out then offers it to a franchisee. The current closest Franchisee usually gets first choice... but this could all just be fake news. :smile: but it keeps those telegraph wires "hot".

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1