Dumaguete Info Search

Civil Service Exam

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Ryx14, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryx14

Ryx14 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone,

Anyone here knows when will be the civil service exam? wanted to take the test. :smile:

And if anyone here has a reviewer, would appreciate much if you can share it to me =)

2. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    WOW - i have to be RUDE to you. try to be resourceful! it is just a matter of googling it. anyway, check the civil service commission website, then go to DIRECTORY, and then to field offices for IMPORTANT numbers/addresses. For the dates, go to EXAMINATION and then announcements. (no, not gonna paste the link here for you, :D:D)

Reviewers, yes, got 5 but am not home at the moment, so sorry for that:p

3. OP
    OP
    Ryx14

Ryx14 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LoL. I already visited their site and no schedule for 2011 but it says there exams will be 3 times a year and visit their office for the schedule.

So i'm just trying my luck here if anyone has info.

4. josephen

josephen DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    SO you are expecting us here to know while the office itself not knowing it? you are funny!

hey, they are always giving the exams in the same months of the year, same days, so you only have to adjust the date!

good luck!

5. OP
    OP
    Ryx14

Ryx14 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lolz, funny? which part? check your blood pressure, seems ur bp is high today. eheheeheh

6. kyliegriffin

kyliegriffin DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    uuuh..is this forum strictly for foreigners?..or for hospitable filipinos trying to help others as what best describes their character?..

been away for a long time now and the first thread i read reminds me why i left this forum way back..

hehehe..but it's a free country anyway..just try not to choke each other with rudeness..this was supposed to be the website for gentle people..and for people expecting to get help from gentle people..^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.