Dumaguete Info Search

classified adds

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by moveingon, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    Can some one be kind enough to tell me how you get to the classified add section from the general chat page. There are no links that i can find. i have clicked on every tab and no classified listed. Is it that hard to put a jump tab on the site that takes you there.

Thanks

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you come to the classifieds section. like you come to each other of the 15 sections on DI...
    from the forum-front-page.

3. OP
    OP
    moveingon

moveingon DI Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +42 / 2
    Rhoody

Thank you for your reply. But what button do you click on to get to the classified section? I clicked on all of them, hotel,apo island, shopping realestate and on an on but no classified ad's? Why not just add a classified button?

Thanks

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, you seriously confuse me... you do NOT talk about the DI forum. you talk about the DI frontpage. Even though if you would have clicked at all you also would get to the classifieds.

Anyway, DI is way more than a forum and the classifieds ONLY are 2 parts out of 16 sub forums. Sorry I really don't get what you are trying to say..

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board is the frontpage of the forum. There you see ALL subforums including the guidelines for posting there

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Ok, Here Goes.!

Hi there Moveing on,, Stupid Jack P. here. The button you need is there, At the Bottom of each page, you will find a Line saying, FORUM JUMP! hit the little arrow and on the drop Box, click Classifieds and click Go, then Hey-Presto you have it. Listen my Friend, if I can do it YOU can do it. :eek:

Jack P.:smile:
    (Sorry Rhoody, Just trying to save, a little face )

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Can't resist. Open the front page then click---- Check out our Forum. it will pop up all the sub forums including 2 types of classified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.