Dumaguete Info Search

Clubbing

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Beenhouwer, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beenhouwer

Beenhouwer DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys

I'm going on vacation to Dumaguete at the end of June. I was wondering which days of the week are the best to go out, in this I mean when the rest of the locals, other tourists go out. And I'd like to know at which places most young girls (around 20) go out (I am 21 years old myself). Thx a lot!

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Mr Bean,

Personally, unless I were diving, here to meet someone specific or living here then I would skip Dumaguete as a vacation destination, especially if you are looking to go clubbing. :wink:

I think your options can be summed up with Whynot on pretty much any day.

There are other places to check out which aren't really clubbing spots. El Camino, Hayahay and Garaje can get pretty packed. Any of the above are best on Friday's and Saturday's. These places have special things going on certain days, but this is such a small place that you could just make the rounds every day.

3. OP
    OP
    Beenhouwer

Beenhouwer DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm staying at dumaguete to visit my family. I've been to dumaguete since I was little. But this will only be the second time for me on my vacation to be able to go out. So I was hoping that the members on this forum could tell me more about the nightlife.

I've alrdy been to why not? several times last year, but only 1 or 2 times to el camino. Why not was always a very nice place to hang out. The first time I went to el camino it was rly crowded, but then the other day i went there (i think it was on a fridays) there was nobody there..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.