Dumaguete Info Search

Coco Grove Resort

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by The Dane, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We went to Siquijor the other day to get some more pictures from the island for the site here. The driver I usually use suggested we should start the day in Coco Grove Resort, so we drove down there first.

Last time I was there it was bad weather and I was not really impressed, this time however the weather was great and we went down to their beach bar and had a couple of cold cokes while enjoying the view.

The beach down there is powdery white and the water was super clear. It also seems like the Coco Grove Resort is located on the side of the island that protects the resort from waves in the Northern Monsoom that we are currently in :smile:

So I am sure we will be back soon and next time I go to Siquijor it will be for an overnight stay at Coco Grove Resort :smile:

2. cheskaraul

cheskaraul DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed in this place a few years back! It's as great as you described it to be!

3. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Coco Grove Siquijor

It was just beautiful.

I will bring my family over there next month when they are visiting me here.

Attached Files:

4. BAZ

BAZ DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dane that is a great photo of the beach, will try this resort out when I return to THE PHILIPPINES.

cheers BAZ..

5. BAZ

BAZ DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Any Idea What The Prices Are For Accomadation At Coco Grove Resort?

6. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    My first trip to Siquijor

Yeah my first trip over to Siquijor was on a bad weather day, and I was not really impressed to say the least.

But then another friend from US came to visit us and we went over there on a day trip and ended up dissapointed that we didnt plan to stay over night in Siquijor :smile:

7. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Coco Grove Resort

I just got back from an overnight stay in Coco Grove Resort in Siquijor.

Very very pleasant people over there.

They remembered all our names in our group from we first set foot there, not an easy task with 7 people :smile:

Food was good in the beach front restaurant and the sunset and dinner sitting on the beach with fine white Siquijor sand between our toes was just fantastic :smile:

Swimming and snorkeling there is not so good, too much seaweed and too many sea urchins there, but the whole resort makes up for it for sure :smile:

One thing I have now seen twice in the restaurant at Coco Grove is that they want to move customers around. Last time we were there they wanted to move us from the porch we were sitting on in stead of moving a couple of tables together for us.

This time we wanted to have our dinner right on the beach where they had tables out already. they came over and asked us to move up in the restaurant, because they had only set up each table down there for 2 people.

A bit silly in my mind, so I asked them to move one more table over and we would fit just perfectly.

In the end we got to have our dinner and a few beers after dinner on the beach there, but it should not be an issue just to move a couple of tables together to accomodate customers.

Small issues that wont get my blood boiling, and I would definately recommend Coco Grove Resort for a quiet and relaxing time on Siquijor any day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.