Dumaguete Info Search

Coming back to dumaguete soon hehehehe.

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by hsemitara, Oct 2, 2011.

1. hsemitara

hsemitara DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So im coming back to spend more time with my gf. i want to suprise her, and wanted to know if how i can reserve a hotel room so that when i arrive there is no hastle of looking for a place to stay for a few days. also, do they provide rides to the hotel when i arrive? does harolds mansion do it? and do they do it for every flight coming into dumaguete? i dnt want to meet my gf at the airport i want to suprise her at her house..thanks guys..

2. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Could be a bigger surprise than you think?

3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I would suggest you call her from the airport when you arrive, that would be a big surprise. Then she can do it all for you. Haa Haa
    Hope you have a good time.
    Ron

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Hsemitara,
    Caution must prevail, It's a great idea though.
    Nicanor Hotel comes to mind, as we used them last time we visited Dumaguete.
    Good Luck.......JB

5. nick78_swe

nick78_swe DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did the same thing last year, my boss said i had too much unused vacation and had to use some of it or it would get turned into salary (and be taxed, ie a loss), anyhow, I came up with the idea that i should go to a short trip to Phil and surprise my GF since we had talked and she wanted me to see the Philippine christmas. So i started to check tickets and found a good one, i didnt book any hotel or anything i just went and had the mindset that i could fix things "on site" since iwe been in Phil couple of times before.
    Everyhting went as planned, i landed at the airport and there is ALOT of pp who can drive you so transportation is NOT a problem in Duma, i got a van with AC from airport to Mangnao for 150p (should have been more but i didnt know there were several "Baptist Road" in Duma).
    The look on my GFs face when she came home and found me at the house was priceless :D
    So first night i slept at my GFs place since we couldnt find a apartment/hotel that late and next day we went looking for someplace to stay, i ended up at furnished apartments for rent Dumaguete City and its a good place though maybe a bit expensive.
    So my surprise trip was really fun and i can recommmend doing it, i hope you get a good experience aswell and that its not YOU thats being surprised in the end :p

6. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Nck that's a good story, If I wasn't married here I would do the same. Haa Haa Haa