Dumaguete Info Search

Coming to duma to decide if living there works 4 me

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by GOGROUPER, Mar 19, 2012.

1. GOGROUPER

GOGROUPER DI Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hello,New here,be nice - ha ha- I/we are coming may 20th until 27th to look @ serious possibility of relocating to Duma.I've been to Cebu/Davao & spending 10 days in Bohol doing same as Duma.This is my 4th trip to ph since aug 2011.I'm planning on relocating this aug/sept.So any "best places/person"to direct me to inexpensive (of course) rentals close(within 30-45 mins tric ride & approximate going rental rates??)to town but very near walking/snokeling,fishing beach ,preferably small 2-3 bdrm with room for nice veggie garden? Thx

2. jmoranfun123

jmoranfun123 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi...Try looking in the classified section of this forum...One add has a house for rent in Zamboanguita ...looks nice ...i think there are others as well.....anyway... good luck to you
    john

3. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Welcome aboard, and good luck on your adventure! If you have any more questions, ask away, or use the search function above.

4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Welcome GOGROUPER, My wife and son live in Quezon City. I am from Clearwater, Fl....nice to see a Floridian joining the Forum. We plan to move to Duma area soon. The Forum is very helpful.