Dumaguete Info Search

Conquering Dumaguete/Siquijor in 2 days! Where's the party at?;)

Discussion in '☋ Apo - Siquijor - Bohol ☋' started by pixated, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixated

pixated DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, I just picked a random destination for my "Halloween" trip and after seeing pictures of the lovely Siquijor with great reviews, I've thought to give it a go and ditched Boracay. haha :P I also think this destination of choice is very apt this season since I made some people I know (who obviously haven't been there) creep out with this idea 'coz they think I'd get hovered by aswangs or whatnot. :P I wanna prove them wrong though when I make it back alive..hahaha! Kidding! But come on, I hardly worry about that. But here's my question: Is there anything I should watch out for while I'm there or should I be conscious of any special rule of conduct?:P Then I'd be there from Nov 1-2. Do you think it won't be a hassle to take a ferry going to the island that day since it's All Saint's Day and all? And won't I have any problem with the accommodation? How are the locals there? Cool, fun and nice people?

That's it! Just want to give the worries of my folks a rest! :P

Anyway, since Dumaguete is my gateway to places, I'd be staying there for 2 days to explore and just chill out. Is there any Halloween party going on during the 30th or the 31st? Anyone available to party up with? Would be traveling with my bro and be flying out on Nov 3rd...so I want to make the best out of my trip. Salamat!!

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Halloween parties ?....Not my type of enjoyment.
    Maybe coz I'm a European (I know the British like it :D but they are STRANGE Europeans :smile: :rolleyes: )
    One of those British people (Coyotes) is even organising Halloween at their location.
    Read another thread on that.

3. OP
    OP
    pixated

pixated DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh thanks! Nah, it may not exactly be a Halloween party (I only have been in one years ago.hahhha!) ...but any sort of happening just to have some good vibes. haha :wink: Think live bands at Hayahay while enjoying an ice cold beer would be cool too :P Will start pub crawling again..hahaha :D

And yeap, checked out Cayotes..:smile: Might probably drop by and say hi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.