Dumaguete Info Search

Couple Questions

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by liquido, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquido

liquido DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is there any info on a hotel there called the Checkin??(I think thats the correct name) Since im looking at flying in what is the mode of transportation from the airport to the hotels downtown and the approximate costs??Is it true no taxi's?

2. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Dumaguete Taxis

I do not know the hotel in question, but yes it is true there are no metered taxis here in Dumaguete.

When you arrive in the airport you will se plenty of tricycle drivers and ez-ride drivers who are more than willing to take you downtown for a price.

Not sure what they charge to take you down to your hotel, it might be better contacting the hotel and asking them to pick you up.

3. Dumaguete V Hire

Dumaguete V Hire Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bethel Guest House will pick you up for free if you're staying at their place. it's on the waterfront, cheap, and clean as a whistle

4. Dumaguete V Hire

Dumaguete V Hire Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check in is at the corner of Locsin and Perdices above Po's Marketing I was told recently. You can hire a tricycle or catch a bus at the highway 100meters from the airport bldg. If the driver isn't familiar with the name Check IN Hotel, just tell him Po's Marketing

5. wak-wak

wak-wak DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Po's Marketing??

This one? :D :D

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/...alds-located-279.html?highlight=POS+marketing

6. apple

apple DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need a van for rent... anyone? .. Also looking for a cheap place to stay in dumaguete for 3 days, group of 9. aircondition rooms sana. Last option na sana yung hotels since ang need lang naman namin is matutulugang maayos and maliliguan since we'll be spending most of our time out (Magtour etc.)

7. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Check Inn Pension Plaza

[​IMG]

8. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Apple, for van hire- contact Dumaguete V Hire. He is a member of this forum. He might help you. Welcome by the way, to this site. Have a lovely time in Dumaguete.:smile:

9. apple

apple DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    tnx chrissar .. i've already txted V hire. :smile: tnx for the warm welcome too :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.