Dumaguete Info Search

Coyotes Bar Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Rhoody, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Like the name says, one of our members faces the challenge and reopens Devlins.
    After some renovation and construction of a new stage with roof and dance floor finally it comes to The Grand opening this coming Saturday.

All The best for your plans

Rhoody

Attached Files:

2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Ok, I assume the gorgeous girls and the hunks are part of the staff. But still, it confuses the message. Why not have gorgeous girls one night and then hunks another night? Then I know which nights to avoid. :wink:

3. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    if you come i'll give you a five minute warning when the girls are going to be on, so you won't be shocked, or is it the girls you wanna see? you don't make it clear what your preference is lol

4. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    oops also forgot to make it clear, although the girls behind the bar are gorgeous, and weng being the only other male member of staff, if you know weng, you'd see the funny side of mistaking him for a gorgeous hunk hahaha

the gorgeous girls and hunks are part of the fashion/bikini show, as with the fire dancers and drumbeaters :smile:

hope to see you there, i can only try and please all the people some of the time :smile:

5. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Sold. I'm not there yet but when I get there I will make sure I stop by. Oh, and prefer girls. :wink:

6. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    lol i did have a wild guess what ur preference was, but just couldn't resist the tease

7. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Yes, that was a good one.

Coyotes: 1
    TheDude: 0

This sounds like fun. You are bringing together my three favorite things; girls, fire and alcohol.

Unfortunately I won't be here on that day though. That's okay, I'm sure I can bring by six girls from my entourage of gorgeous girls. We will have to work something out for the fire though. I have tried the fire thing at bars before, I got kicked out every time.

8. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    this is an open air venue, light up all you want, as long as you don't kill any other punters lol

9. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Wishing you every success.....sure sounds like fun
    Hope to meet up with you soon.....John Boy

10. Coyotes

Coyotes DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    thanks very much John boy, i'm actually dreading it, what if no one comes, arghhhhhhh :eek:

on the flip side, i don't think i'll be ready, it's gonna be a work in progress and will need tweaking as the weeks go by, adding other stuff as necessary, trouble here is it takes so long to, if ever, get the initial outlay back.

At the end of the day, it'll be the bums on seats that will make the evening, if they don't want to enjoy it, nothing i do, can change that. :( :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.