Dumaguete Info Search

Dentist in Dumaguete City

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I woke up this morning with a toothache.. d*mn I hate dentists.

I drove in to town fearing the worst, and found a dentist very close to Silliman University.

I went in and saw the patients in there were also foreigners which made ame feel a little easier... But then I glanced behind the reception table and saw that you could see straight in to the dentist chair... brrrr..

I was next in the chair, so not much time to prepare myself...

This guy put in a very good shot of anestecia, so I didnt feel anything from the actual drilling.

But now I am home it actually hurts more than when I went this morning, I hope it is better tomorrow:confused:

2. Tank

Tank DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2 days later now, pain's gone ?

3. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Welcome to Dumaguete Info

Hi Tank, Welcome to Dumaguete Info :smile: And thank you for your concern...

Yeah it is much better today, still not 100% painless, so I might book an appointment with my regular dentist in Manila when I go back up there for a checkup and re-filling if it still is annoying me :eek:

Themarine suggested that we should try tracking down the best dentist in Dumaguete City in stead :smile:

4. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    dentist in dumaguete...

I was just reading this post and though it seemed like quite some time ago, this may be able to help you in the future, Dane. When I was still in Dumaguete, I would go to Dr. Ronald Sagun for my dental appointments. I'm not sure if he's still there, but his office was in the same building as Ultravision Cinema in Real Street. His phone number was 035-225-7973.

5. OP
    OP
    The Dane

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Dumaguete Dentist

Yeah I am thinking about visiting my old dentist in Manila, the dentist here screwed it up and my tooth while now having a filling still hurts the same.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.