Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness Dentist with expertise

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by negrosorientalron, Oct 11, 2016.

1. negrosorientalron

negrosorientalron DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    I had my teeth capped some years ago in the USA before I came to live here in the Philippines. One cap is now damaged and I need to get it fixed. Is there a dentist in Dumaguete who has the expertise to do a cap repair?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by LENNY, Oct 11, 2016 (4 points)
    Alternative Answers:
  3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    Best Answer

GO TO VIDEO CITY.... ENTER AND GO TO THE BACK THERE IS A STAIRWAY THERE GO UP IT AND WHEN YOU GET TO THE NEXT FLOOR TURN RIGHT TO THE DENTIST OFFICE HER NAME IS MAYLIE,,,, TELL HER ""LENNY" SENT YOU 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND AS GOOD AS ANY I EVER HAD IN USA...... 422-3721

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    negrosorientalron

negrosorientalron DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Thanks for the referral.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WATSISNAME

WATSISNAME DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 100
    I have had a problem wisdom tooth for about 2 months.finally done something about it this morning, made an appointment at HAPPY SMILE ORTHO AND DENTAL clinic on the corner of Pinili and Cervantes st. Very friendly and professional dentist and staff, no longnose tax...appointment was for 10am..... was in and tooth out by 10:30....She also quoted me on other work i needed doing (hadnt been to a dentist for bout 15 yrs)
    and prices seemed very good....For anyone looking for a dentist i would not go past checking them out.........

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    We discovered Premier thru the net and a friend. She is great, recently opened her clinic (all new equip) on south national, prices good, service, friendly, takes appointments..

Across from a service station, about half a click south of Robinson's (maybe, google has been known to be wrong). It's in the first floor of a modern 3 story bldg, the furthest right store front, first floor. A bit hard to see until you are right up to it due to bldg to the north, parking in front. Annoying when someone says "right across the street", meaning 3/4 of a block, but then again, i'm OCD..."

Dr. Julie Flor Cordeta
    http://www.premierdent.net/about-us.html

"...15,000 hours of teeth cleaning, fillings, root canal treatments, cosmetic dentistry cases, comprehensive removable and fixed partial dentures and orthodontic cases..."

8. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    What did you have done there? Does she take walk-ins? I just had a chunk of tooth, part of an old filling I hope) fall out so I need to go in the morning.

9. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Hey ARt, sorry, but all we had done was teeth cleaning so far, seemed very professional and knowledgeable about capping a tooth I would not hesitate to go back. Probably takes walk-ins but there were a couple waiting after we were finished. Try a call or just go. From website:

phone= 0917.528.0792 / 0998.957.5397 premierdcs@gmail.com

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Can you give an example, would you feel comfortable going there with a chipped tooth needing repair?

11. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    If you find a great one, drop me a line :-) My grand daughter kicked me in the mouth last month and broke my crown off so I need to get it replaced. I have tried literally half a dozen dentists in Dumaguete and none have impressed me more than any of the others. It would be nice to find a great dentist here.