Dumaguete Info Search

Devlin"s Resto Bar & Pizza house

Discussion in '☋ Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment ☋' started by Devlin, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitely the place to be this coming Friday June 29th.
    This is great entertainment with a difference."Fun" "Fun" "Fun"
    Naughty but nice.

Feast your eyes on the most beautiful People, you will see at one time.
    The most talked about event this June.

Wet models for hungry eyes. Live supporting band
    Due to huge demand, now presenting our second fashion and bikini show. Performance starts 9pm.
    250 tickets already sold."We will have a full house" Please be early.
    Great Venue. Great surrounding's
    Tele: 4229526 Ask for Weng,
    or purchase ticket's at Devlin’s.
    Tickets 50 peso only.
    We can cater for over 300 persons seated. and much more with a running buffet.
    We invite you to book your Wedding,Birthday's,Christmas party.We can cater for any event at Devlin's.

Live Band's

Every Wendsday 9pm Acustic with Philippe, Great guitarist

Thursday 9pm LFF Band.12 members, 4 Girl vocals, sing in perfect harmony.
    Very professional, Visual. Great eazy listening.The best all round band I have seen in the Philippines.They could perform confidently anywhere in the world .

Friday 9pm till late Reggae (except this friday). New Band at Devlin's just check them out.

Saturday 9pm till late LFF Band. Seeing is believing, they are really great.

Artist's that have played at Devlin's, make very faourable comment on our excellant sound system.

Great Pizza's. Great varied Menu to suit all pockets.

2. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I could not see a time for the event tonight, so I guess its 9pm like the events on the other nights?

3. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Devlin's

Yes it's 9 pm. I am so busy now I am unable to edit my message but it is 9pm
    I hope to see you there tonight then you can give your revues . I know you wont pull no punches .So I hope you enjoy. Regards Andrew Byrne

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Can you tell me the Address please,
    Thanks in advance .
    Jim :smile:

5. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Yes,the location @Devlin would help ,we might be able to pop in later in July.

6. OP
    OP
    Devlin

Devlin DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry guys , absent minded of me ? The address is Devlins Resto Bar South National Highway, Banilad, Dumageute City. It is siuated in the grounds of Natasha homes, Look for the green lights. It's about 3 km out of town. When you pass to the shell gas station on the highway it.s 800m from there on the right hand side. Thanks for your interest.
    Sorry you missed a great night last night .Even the downpore of rain could not dampen the spirit of the crowd of over 300 persons.
    Regards Andrew

7. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Andrew,
    We met yesterday on your event, I was there with a few friends. We all had a great time. There are some things to work on, but all in all it was a great event and a nice concept at a great location. We all hope that it was not the last time, Thanks for doing something different.
    cheers

Rhoody

8. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Wet Bikini Models

Had a great time at Devlin's for the modeling show. The girls were beautiful and the wife liked the male models. Really a good turnout and a fun crowd. The calamari was outstanding with cold beer. I liked the unique, circular thatched roof bar with a mango tree bearing fruit growing out through the roof. The garden setting is beautiful with tall trees and no traffic noise. Like being in a tropical get away. I was wondering if we could stage a Dumaguete Forum meeting there in the future. Sorry I missed you Rhoody.

Chi Town

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Sounds good.

10. Marky

Marky DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I was going to go and check it out, but "fully booked" and "full house" events are a bit much for me.

Was it really overcrowded?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.