Dumaguete Info Search

Dgtech!!! Great job.

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by darkknight_43, Jun 16, 2012.

1. darkknight_43

darkknight_43 One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Im steve park. I'm just new to your country and new to dumaguete city. I came from netherlands and spent my vacation here. I brought with me my hp laptop and it so happened that my keyboard was't working. I called my friends coz ive been around the city and no one was able to help me. And they refer me to dgtech. I went inside last monday, that was june 11, 2012, hoping my laptop will be fixed. I went inside the store and the front people told me to go to the service counter. The lady was so accomodating. She asked me if its still under warranty. I told her yes it was new. She called up hp and asked if my unit can be covered here in the phil. And so happy to know it can be. She asked all the info and she ordered the keyboard and told me to come back after i will receive her text. And to my surprise, my unit was fixed by wednesday afternoon. How quick.!!!!! Good job. Really filipinos were so friendly. The lady in charge there was so nice and helped me with my problem without any hesitations. Great job dgtech. Now i will buy all my computer stuff there. God bless!!!

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    That's good to hear. Once again it's a tick in the well done box for the lady on the customer service desk at DGTech. Connect this thread to the one started by Shadow - Warrantee Woes.

3. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I brought my new HP in A few weeks ago after feeling a little tingle in the metal palm rest areas. DgTech lady said she'd call HP, but she never got back to me.

I'd already found online before I took it in that problem can be common in laptops with metal palm rest areas. One guy said Sony fixed his by just putting thin plastic over on the metal on each side of the touch pad..

If I have one hand already on the palm rest it doesn't tingle the other hand when I touch it-and it doesn't do it on battery power at all.

4. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    always good to hear a successful service story here - thanks for sharing