Dumaguete Info Search

DI get-together Feb 7 at Mikes Beach Resort in Dauin

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    The Visit of the Dane and The Outcast (the founders of DI) is a more than welcome opportunity to have a nice DI-meeting.

As they stay in Mikes Dauin Beach Resort for a few days, we invite all members, friends and families to join us for a couple of drinks and some great hours. Those who where at meetings before know that it is a casual thing where everybody is more than welcome.

The Meeting at Mikes Resort starts about 4:00 pm as I plan to go to Apo for some dives with the big boys that day. If there is enough interest, Mike can rent another Bangka to get a DI trip together for some snorkling/diving and a good time at Apo for a valuable rate.

It is always great to give some faces to the names and to find out that Rhoody is the same bastos-guy in real life....

We hope that we can welcome this time much more Dumaguetenias and Dumaguetenios than ever before.

Hope to see many many of you on the 7th of February 2010 at Mikes Dauin Beach Resort.

cheers

Rhoody

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    If I'm not there Rhoody, we will never have a beer anymore together.
    Good you planned it this time some weeks before it happens.
    You are learning gradually :D
    See you and all the others (who ????)

3. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Any driving directions? I didn't see anything specific on the site.

Haven't been down that way much since they've opened...

4. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Count me and Eve in, not sure about diving are snorkling thou, Eve can't swim and I have ear problems, have to keep them dry. :cool:

Jim

5. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    @Guru: drive Dauin --> down direction El Dorado --> where it goes left to El Dorado, turn Right --> a few 100 m later follow sign-board "Puerto Cita" --> the new resort just before "Puerto Cita"

@Jelly, as I am not a daytime-drinker we just never meet, actually I am but that is the sunrise than, hehe

@Jimeve, great that you guts come, we would have life-vests and if the sea calms down Apo is a great trip with dry ears and Beach BBQ, the ears will stay dry, not sure about the liver though...

anyway see you later downtown :-)

I am planning to book a car for you guys which will go a few times in the late evening hours back to Duma as it is hard to get transfers from Dauin.

Just chatted with the Dane, we might also bring in our friend Philipp who plays awesome acoustic stuff...

well, all pressure is basically on Mike to supply enough cold beverages, hehe

6. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This sounds great! We are planning on attending; thanks for organizing this. We know a great trike driver that lives in Dauin -- I wil text him to see if he's interested in making some extra :greedy: that evening (and if he knows any other drivers) by being "on-call" for some trips back and forth between Dauin and DGT.

Sue

7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thats cool Sue, I think Rhoody's planning to hire a van/driver for the do, look forword to meeting you,rick and others.:smile:

Jim

8. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    just met Jim and lovely Eve 2 days ago for a few cold ones and we had a great time.
    anyway, I gonna sort out the driving issue soon, as Rechel gets old I prefer a car for her... specially at night where trikedriver are traditionally super-drunk....

Attached Files:

9. Rick&Sue

Rick&Sue DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks, Jim - we look forward to meeting you, too! :smile:

Trike suggestion was meant only as an additional option in case people were interested. I certainly appreciate Roody's efforts in getting a car service available, too!

Sue

10. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0

Papa, I'm not old or getting old... be nice or else your in trouble... Bastos:(
    i just remember last time you enjoy the transportation and i do my best to get there, then now you will say im getting old?:confused: that not nice papa.:rolleyes: but let we see who is the first would be gonna drunk in there.... my camera is ready to have some evidence:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.