Dumaguete Info Search

Dive Equipment

Discussion in '☋ Diving and Marine Life ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Everyone!!! I was wondering :rolleyes: if anyone knows of some or some place were I can buy a dive belt and weights. I'm also interested in finding a used VCD and Regulator (Octupus).

Thanks for your helps guys and We would appreciates your private msge or replies.:wink:

2. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    hi chris

try aquaventure on Hibbard ave Nearby Howards mansion. They might be going by the original name....scuba ventures

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Many shops sell buckles for weightbelts and the belt by the meter. (ask Mike from the adventure-diveshop if he has some weightbelt-webbing, if not he can order it quickly from his supplier)
    They make the weights mostly by them self.
    I am not sure about used BCD and Regulators as most used ones from dive-shops are really USED !!!
    I wouldn't relay with my life on that. Buy a proper on (which don't has to be that expensive) and you may use it until the end of your days. Mine has 3000 + dives and will work the same amount and more.

cheers

Rhoody

4. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Any worries about the quality of scuba air in dive shops in the Philippines?

5. Diver

Diver DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

No problems at all here in the Philipines, it is the same as all over the world.
    look for a good diveshop or diveresort.

Greetings J.Diver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.