Dumaguete Info Search

Do you have medicare?

Discussion in '☋ Expat Section ☋' started by jerrygreen25, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerrygreen25

jerrygreen25 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :smile:If so great news as there is open enrollment now, at Blue Shield 65+, that will give you up to $10,000.00 in major medical coverage in most every country thru-out the free world (Philippines Incl.) at no charge to you!

You must respond quickly, as open enrollment ends soon. Go to Blue Shield of California, 65+ online and see for yourself.

As I did, you can complete the online application and have this medical coverage for yourself in just a few days.:D

Once again, if you have Medicare (amazingly) this $10,000 coverage is of NO CHARGE to us, see for yourself!

Have a Happy New Year!

Jerry:smile::smile::smile:

PS: if you are like me, at first I could not believe that this is possible, it's true as I have my card in my wallet to prove it!

2. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Let us know how much you like it after you have used it please.

3. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Is it a reimbursement plan where you pay up front and try to chase them for repayment?

4. KTM

KTM DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 69
    Wow, amazing.

5. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I just went to the web site and it says that it is only available to residents of Orange County and parts of Los Angeles The $10,000 coverage is for emergencies. I would interpret that as a car accident or heart attack and would ask if it covers more routine surgeries like hip or knee replacements. Doctors visits out of their local network are at your own expense.

This is a Medicare Advantage Program and seems to provide some coverage where Medicare does not. The flip side is that all Medicare Advantage Programs may go away with the new health care reform. The pols have been tip-toeing around this one and promising not to cut Medicare but get pretty evasive when it comes to Medicare Advantage.

Kenny

6. OP
    OP
    jerrygreen25

jerrygreen25 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good Info

Thanks for your input. Let's hope Brown wins in Mass. on Tuesday and perhaps his VOTE will eradicate this B.S. (Obama) Health-Care crap.

I truly believe obama is an al quida plant, and he will do to the U.S.A. more harm/damage in four short years, than ben ladin single-hand-idly ever could do, in his entire life time of terrorists attacks! :mad:

7. Kenny

Kenny DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Jerry I don't like the health care reform bill as it is now either. We should have single payer (read medicare for all) or a public option. I don't like to bring American politics to this board as it is supposed to reflect life in Dumaguete but you opened the subject. By your comments you prove that you are just plain stupid and have bought the Hannity, Beck, Malkin, VanSustren line of bull crap without ever checking the facts. I know it is hopeless to try to educate you so I'll let it go at that.

Kenny

PS. the insult was intended and if that gets me thrown off this forum so be it.

8. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    I agree....whether it's the Philippines, Australia, or the USA....public health care is the fairest option for all. I have relatives and friends in the US...some uninsured because 1. they can't afford it or 2. they can't get it anyway due to pre-existing conditions. It isn't right....anywhere...to have to suffer or face financial calamity just because you got sick. Americans need to learn to share with each other....

9. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    We "share" all the time! It's called TAXES!!! Taxes redistribute wealth, and the U.S. is VERY good at redistributing my hard earned $$ already!

10. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    IMO....Hannity, Beck, and Malkin make ALOT more sense than the far left!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.