Dumaguete Info Search

dog sh*t in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by whtrahonky, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy

eddy DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    look the way you treat dogs "here" I mean all over the Islands is so wrong, chained up all day never walked in their life, killing them would probably be a act of mercy, ohh and my gf comes from Romblon and she feel's the same, so I am not saying everyone here thinks this way.

2. TodayinPhil

TodayinPhil Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I noticed that many filipinos take out their stress on their dogs. Perhaps because dogs show emotion, unlike caribou.
    Their yelp gives these abusers masochistic satisfaction.

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Welcome on this forum Today
    It seems you have a good observation capability to analyse this in one day :smile:
    But that it gives them masochistic satisfaction is a step too far for me as conclusion of today in the Philippines (don't take me too serious, OK ?
    Maybe that's the reason of all that dogshit ?
    They maybe indeed want to revenge their bosses :smile:

4. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    A reminder of a dog's incredible loyalty

Attached Files:

5. TodayinPhil

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess it is you who took me too seriously.

6. TodayinPhil

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah,
    The dead dude owed the dog 10pesos.

7. dobs

dobs DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That and those little lizards climbing all over the walls, when they sh*t its stickin right there on the wall. Wierd. But at least its small and ya can't step in it. Sometimes I kick back get my lazer light out and let the little buggers chase the red dot. Must be you stepped in a big one, that'd get me a little stoked too. But really never noticed too much doggie doo doo along the Blolevard. guess I have been luckey.

8. OP
    OP
    whtrahonky

whtrahonky DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    vigilanties

There were once Vigilanties shooting the undesirables in Dumaguete, like the drug dealers or people that might hurt the tourist industry. Well its about time they started shooting the stray dogs, that way they could learn how to shoot the undesirables without pumping 15 slugs from a 45 into them. On more thing "ronin" pointed out the trash in Rome and "ediza02" said there were worse places to live like India and Africa, does that mean Dumaguete has to step it up and be just like those places why can't it be a better place, what is wrong with making a improvement you dont want to be know as the place worse than africa and india but a better place to live and visit.

9. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Dear whtrahonky (where you from ?),

Are you really so pissed of to have some dog po on your shoes some time and can't produce a more interesting topic, but even like to have dogs shot because of their very annoying behaviour not to use the special dog toilets provided everywhere in Dumaguete city :D ?
    Are you from here (I guess not) ? Get used to it buddy !

10. ediza02

ediza02 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please dont generalize everybody, coz I'm from dumaguete and I know a lot of ppl as well who love their dogs just as humans. What you are seeing in the streets are stray dogs that are growing out of control in the city, and what you see in some homes with dogs tied up, are pet owners who lacks "responsible pet ownership" values... No matter how I hated petowners with their dogs tied up all day,some just cant get the unfairness treatment to the dogs.

BTW, I do walk my dog in public places, but I bring with me newspaper/tissue paper to clean it up if in case he can't hold his poo, and put in the plastic bag, if I cant find a garbage bin I dont mind taking it home. How I wish those who walk their dogs in boulevard would do the same.

i suggest, instead of whining about it, go for information campaign not to make the boulevard as dogs' toilet area.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.