Dumaguete Info Search

dog sh*t in Dumaguete

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by whtrahonky, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    whtrahonky

whtrahonky DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

774 views thats seems to me to be a interesting topic, im not whining I asked a question why there was so many dogs stray in Dumaguete, shoot them,eat them, hire some animal control, and get rid of the unwanted ones what is so hard about that. Negros is supposed to one of the 20 best islands to live on in the world. who in their right mind would make a statement like that. It might be one of the best in third world countries but not the real world, so lets hear some more leave the country if you don't like it because we like all the sh*t that goes on here and we will never change. A man brother.

2. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I think we have enough of the dog sh*t. You can voice your frustration to the authorities/city health department, etc. You seem to be very angry and frustrated in your posts/comments. We don't want you to have heart attack just because of the stray dogs running around the city and stepping on their poo. Dobs has opened a new thread for pleasant chatting and atmosphere. Can we stop the dog sh*t thing ? :smile::D

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Yes we do...

Rhoody

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.