Dumaguete Info Search

Dulce Vida Apts, Valencia- Bacong (aka MJM apts)

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Wildlands1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Swissrider

Swissrider DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +97 / -0
    LOL. Really ? Well, I tend to believe you. Some years ago we made a round trip to India. My filipina wife said after this trip: Never ever bring me there again. I can't blame her and I fully agreed.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

2. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,407 / -0
    I hate going off topic BUT it reminds me how people laughed at me when I said I was going to be a comedian .... I showed them and became one - THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Islandlife_101

Islandlife_101 One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I think this is a lot of sour grapes, get over yourself, if you thought it so bad, why did you stay so long? I lived there for over a year, and I found it to be a very pleasant, well kept and quiet place. No place is perfect.The staff friendly and accomadating. Ask yourself. Why is this place always fully occupied... Is this just sour grapes, from some catty chick with a vendetta ,. Go check it out yourself, talk to the staff and ask the tennants themselves. I suspect you won't hear such winging from them. And you'll be pleasantly surprised. Just sayin.

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

Electronic Warfare
    Ratings:
    +12,106 / -11
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Not if they just raised rent 30%. There are very few places that can justify charging that much for rent, their tacky looking place is not one of them.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. jim787

jim787 DI Member

Ratings:
    +125 / -0
    ...a one-time poster. Someone whose handle is otherwise well known but does not want it marred by this defense of Dulce Vita.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I didn't say we want to LIVE there, just see all the chaos for awhile.

7. OP
    OP
    Wildlands1

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    It is a nice place relatively. But the reason so many tenants got pissed and moved out is their shotty attitude, "Move if you don't like it that we won't give you wifi when it's included in your rent each month." I don't know about you, but in modern countries that's NOT a way to manage a business. Am I wrong here?

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,407 / -0
    You are correct - as long as there is an alternative. No-one should put up with being p*ssed on (or worse) if they can vote with their wallet and feet. If we come here and just conform to bad business practices then we help retain them and not allow progress (which will benefit more than just ourselves). So we can move to another house, use another service provider or move country - it is only when we run out of alternatives that we might have to suck it.

9. OP
    OP
    Wildlands1

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    F
    …………….First I'm an old expat, not a chick, nor a catty. Second, yeah, ask some tenants, they all sit around the pool from 4-6 and you can hear my story over and over. I stayed there coz I'm lazy to move. It's full thanks to Henry's YouTube video which I suggested he do before their attitude became so houty-touty. If there was any other similar complexes better managed, I assure you all the other guys would leave also.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. NYC

NYC DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +358 / -0
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Just out of curiosity, what is the new rent rate?