Dumaguete Info Search

Dulce Vida Apts, Valencia- Bacong (aka MJM apts)

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Wildlands1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Edward K

Edward K DI Forum Adept Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +389 / -0
    This opinion is a bit old, but when we did our "recon" here in 2015, we stayed at Maria and Pascal's MARPAS in Valencia for a month. Absolutely wonderful. Still keep in touch and say hello when we see them in town... We'd stay again in a flash if we didn't have the 40 kilo "travel companion" shown beside this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Wildlands1

Wildlands1 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +127 / -0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    BUMP. I now hear they have a 60+% vacancy rate. Awwww, so sad. :wink:

3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +439 / -0
    whoever wants to get out the bottom will get the member on the nose

4. Edward K

Edward K DI Forum Adept Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +389 / -0
    If, BIG "IF," this story is accurate, then as i said last december earlier in this thread, "..wait until the thousands of new apartments open up,".... If the landlords are as antagonistic as the stories claim, then they are getting what they deserve. We've been in the same rental house for three years, nice house and great yard for the happy dog, good price. We've even done some minor improvements over and above what was contractually provided, and the landlord splits the cost 50-50. Now THAT'S a good relationship. For real problems, like gutters leaking into the house, landlord responded in 48 hours by replacing ALL 5 downspouts on the house at no cost to us. Win-win. I'm also an engineer and know WTF i'm doing, did renovations in the states before costs and regulations when bananas.....

• Like Like x 4