Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete city Quezon park

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by rechel, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    hello everyone its been long time that i don't post here in our forum:smile:...
    being one of the silent member i love reading some thread here that makes me smile for some reasons.. and also for those some replays here of our really deserve member...

well that i enjoy being member here... getting info i need and enjoying reading comments and not telling the boss in this site what they have to do to run this site because for sure they know what to do....:wink:

yesterday i and my kids went to Cathedral church as my monsters wish.. after that we went to Quezon park and had good time... they play a lot and very active and as a kids they're mind full of imagination .....here i will share some pictures from yesterday...

Attached Files:

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the boss visits Dumaguete on Thursday, all suggestions for DI can be made and will be taken in consideration if you drink 1 SML more than him ... :p

Good luck

3. OP
    OP
    rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    well that also mean reason?... i mean you don't like SML .. so its mean you also can't drink more 1 SML more than him:p...

and to those guys wants some consideration...
    here is the quote of the message if somebody want consideration hahahahhaha...
    i pass... i cant be so lasing :o

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    I don't drink that cow-pee, that's why I am just the "tool"of madness" of the boss but have nothing to say ... :(

5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    Rechel, in the pictures, which one is the mother and which one is the daughter? :-)

6. OP
    OP
    rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Pato ..
    me of course.... hahahahhaha:p
    I just look small and pretend carrying the concrete plate of the fountain that's way i bend my nee.

and i just have a quick look in that photo and my eyes getting bigger like this:eek: because of the shape i saw on top of that concrete plate....
    no wonder why my face looks like i have something so heavy on my back :p
    hahahha even its just a imagination....

good thing is its just pretending heavy on my back not in my billy hahahahhaha...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.