Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Info at Hayahay

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    If you have never been to Hayahay, please do so. As you can see, this is a place with an ambiance that is perfect for a great night out. Here are some pictures from the earlier part of the night while sobriety was still in full effect.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    The night was young and there were no loud music, yet, so there was time to talk without shouting and to get the chance to know each other a little bit better.

Attached Files:

3. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    And the food, well, the pictures says it all.:D Ladies, show us how it is done in the Philippines.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

4. Roy Fernald

Roy Fernald DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Rev, Thanks for the nice pictures and so it seems delicious food you all are enjoying here. When my wife and I have the chance to visit the Philippines again, we will surely visit Hayahay and of course Dumaguete for this matter. Hopefully, we can realize this visit because it will mark our 25th wedding anniversary and dreaming of celebrating this event with the family of my wife. Can you tell me more about Dumaguete itself, the surrounding places you have visited and maybe where to drop by for a good night life enjoyment. Further, maybe more information about the daily costs of living, some tips as to whereabouts of the standard of living here. Are you married? Children maybe? Who knows, maybe we will see each other in the future in Dumaguete.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Roy

5. chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Thank you again for these lovely pics,Rev. Is that Caymimi in a glittery black top? Rachel is beautiful as ever. The 3 lovely Marias are new to me. Wish we were there with you guys....

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    HI Rev,
    thanks for posting the great pix.
    Chrissar, Caymimi showed up a bit later with her husband and an friend. We post a picture later.We all had a great time.
    Have a look on the 5th picture, and take a guess who this is....

The first correct answer get's free drinks on the next DI - meeting.

The 3 lovely Marias are Michelle, Tic-Tac and Anne, the ladies of the Outcast and The Dane plus a friend of them. They were wearing a prototype of a DI t-shirt and no need to say they got quite some attention in Hayahay and later on the dancefloor of WhyNot.
    cheers for now

Rhoody

7. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    You guys looked like you had so much fun! Too bad, were were already back here in San Diego when you had the August info meeting. Thanks for the pictures, Rev. As usual, they were awesome!:smile:

8. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Dgte Info Meeting

Hi guys! I just got back in Dubai yesterday. Haven't been able to check my mail all week. I wasn't able to bring the friend that I said I would bring to the Dgte Info meeting so instead I brought my distant cousin. Enjoy the pics! I got to ride with the Dane on the plane back to Manila, but too bad I didn't get a picture. It was his permanent move to the new place. We'll all miss you, Dane!

Attached Files:

9. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    These are great pictures of the info meeting i regret I missed out Rev and caymimi , with everyone putting lovely smile on their faces ,enjoying and ... looking at the food ...felt some hunger pangs here . Thanks for sharing your photo snaps. But of Dane moving to Manila for good? Other committments might have lead his way .But for whatever reasons all the best to your new move Dane , where ever you are hoping you'll keep up with us here this forum.Surely, you'll be missed in Dumaguete .

10. caymimi

caymimi DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    Yup, we will all miss him, but I'm glad to hear that he and Outcast will come back to Dumaguete once in a while and be at some of the future Dgte Info meetings.

The Dane and Outcast, I'm so glad to have met you guys before your move. Too bad we came late. I was drinking so fast that I got drunk quickly and I actually got sick when we went back to Bethel. :eek: But it was all good. :smile: That's why we weren't able to catch up with you all at Why Not. Drank a lot of water before going to bed so I didn't have a hangover. It's wonderful to know that Dgte Info will be left in the capable hands of Rhoody. Excellent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.