Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete Scandals in January 2008

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Rhoody, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    After some quiet weeks in December 2007 the New Year started with a big firework….

first in chuck’s trousers caused by bad drinking- mineral-spring-callitwhateveryouwant – water. Being caught on the bowl he handed everything over to his twin-brother Tubigboy who comes in March to investigate and analyze the water-situation, probably to sue the city to take over the rinsing cost of his twin-brothers pants.

Devlins build an electric fence around his Restobar, but being an auctioneer in his past life he obviously had some wiring problems and got electrocuted by a sizzling microphone during the Jamming session, jumping up and down the stage, but won’t let the mic go.
    He is planning his next event in his location with the theme: Fred Astaire on Valium – Step dance-contest…

Progmeister wants to change his nick-name on the DumagueteInfo board into Copy/Pastemeister and celebrates filling 50 pages with pasting jokes on the “humor-thread”, while Pickled Newt is not pissed by Rhoody, she just sits at home and tries to top Proggy with making one single post but 50 pages long, topic: “how to kill a thread”

Our multiple personality (Marky, Melvin, Justin) is back. This time using the nickname Divemaster Don, he is really working hard to make his posts shorter than his name. As a self announced stock-market expert he surprised us all with breath-taking, razor-sharp statement like:

• HOLD EVERYTHING!!! YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT!!!
    • I'm just reading this morning theres 1.8 MILLION ARM's scheduled for readjustment in 2008
    • Either that or somebody's got a complete and total authoritarian fetish.
    • One or the other me thinks.
    • Benny Bernanke knows when to panic.

… and finally talking to his only three friends Marky, Melvin and Justin :

What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports are you trying to say feller?

RHB seems to have a quite intensive relationship with Peter the breadman as he knows some delicate body-details like: Peter is not hairy…

Whtrahonky is chained to a rusty hospital-bed. He had a nervous breakdown when he stepped into dog-sh*t after Globe confirmed his telephone for 2012. But he is in good company with Fundiver198 who wonders why Smart did not reply his email applying for an online connection…. Hey, just a hint, no connection, no email…. Think about…

The next is for Logicwings and all his countrymen who (original by L-wings) “end up on top. As usual”… you proofed it many many times:

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.' The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian men spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled. 'Only white men dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.' (Stolen from a post of grandpainak)​

The January DI-meeting at Mikes diveshop started with it’s cancellation in the afternoon with somebody running into Mikes place, shouting out five times “divesled-divesled-divesled” followed by a “nobody shows up cause all are angry with Rhoody” and ended with a Scandal in Why Not? Disco where The Dane got knocked out by a cutie after grasping at her….. No, not what you think…. grasping at her SML bottle….

In between this two events 20plus guys and girls had a great time. The Jim-part of Jimeve had been seen searching under the table for his mother-language which he lost in between some Red horse-beer, while the Eve-part of Jimeve was smart enough to get him out of the drinking triangle with Rhoody and the Dane and navigate him to a Trike for a safe ride home.

…. And this only in 3 weeks, seems 2008 will be an interesting, controversial and real funny year…

Disclaimer: If any of the valued readers feels offended, it should be like that, sorry to all I forgot to insult, just fall in line for the next month...
    Cheers,
    your always rhood

Rhoody

2. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    You were too nice in this one heheheehe

You forgot about the Swiss dive master...

Good stuff Rhoody...

3. progmeister

progmeister DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Ouch!! :D :D Actually I haven't pasted/posted any jokes in a while. Must get to it. Thank you for the special mention Rhoody.

4. daffs

daffs DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks rhoody, although I'm sick.I'm laughing to death here.U have one of a kind sense of humor.

5. RHB

RHB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 2
    All I can say is there is no hair in the bread.:wink:

6. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Keep it coming, Progmeister...a great boost to our immune systems!

7. dumaguetenia

dumaguetenia DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    a good start of 2008. Rhoody , where on earth you got your essay talent ? Mr. san miguel , doing a fantastic job ! hehehe...i'm Impress !
    keep it on !

8. southerndon

southerndon DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rhoody

sounds like the beginning of a great year!

Southerndon

9. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Rhoody,
    You scarred me! I started reading, (I can do that) and though you left me out like the last time. Or did I forget to read the last one. Have a SML on me, just charge it to my account at the Bethel.

Jim

10. OP
    OP
    Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    no you did not miss, I just didn't write one, but promise, I have enough from this few weeks left to have the next one halfway done already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.