Dumaguete Info Search

Dutchie, an introduction of a new member

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Kees, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kees

Kees DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am Dutch and am presently working and living in Indonesia where i have been for over 20 years now. I wish to retire in the near future and have the PH on top of my list. A friend of mine ever moved to Dumaguette and he said life is good there.
    For me it is very important that there is/are golf course(s) available at affordable prices. Moreover i like snorkeling, beach, many other sports AND nightlife.

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Hello Kees and welcome. Hope your possible retirement in Dumaguete is a good one, but pay a visit and get the feel of the place before you make any hard and fast decisions. There are golf courses nearby, and you will find a lot of divers on this Forum, with Siquijor and Apo Island very accessible. Dumaguete itself doesn't have a beach, but the situation improves north and south. As far as night life goes, there is some, but remember this is not Angeles or Baguio!!!

Roger

3. cbindenver

cbindenver DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello Kees...welcome here...hope retirement goes well for you wherever you go...good luck...Carl

4. bounty98

bounty98 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes hello and good luck...my two bits, the diving is better than the golf and Dumaguete is a pretty sleepy town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.