Dumaguete Info Search

El Nido Sunset

Discussion in '☋ Other Destinations in the Philippines and Asia ☋' started by balustre, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    El Nido, Palawan is a spectacular Philippine destination. Don't miss it.

Attached Files:

2. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Really WOW Philippines

nice picture... :smile: seem like really good for one of Philippine post stamp.:smile:

3. OP
    OP
    balustre

balustre DI Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thanks, Rechel.

Here are a couple more pics from El Nido. The sea and islets there are really pristine and deserve more time to explore.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    great shots, thanks for sharing.
    Palawan is one of the places I consider in general as my next destination in the PI for a while, no fixed time schedule in month and years.
    It is for me the most impressive group of Islands in the Philippines, the only issue are the limited diving-options and long travel in between them for now, but who knows how things develop in the future.

5. nigirox

nigirox DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    El Nido Palawan is one of my "dream-travel-destination" together with Boracay Island. I always wanted to go both island but I'm still saving until now:D Someday I will be going there. Thanks for the attachment photos BTW.

6. wileiz

wileiz DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nigirox,

you can go to boracay and spent cheap unlike what you see in the tour packages. you can stay with this place, affordable and convenient for a better price try to visit Boracay Moreno's Cottages, lowest discout hotel resort

7. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I've had Moreno's Cottages saved to My "Favorites list" for about a Year or so now. I'd love to visit Boracay someday with My Family, and this looks like a much nicer and cheaper alternative nestled a little ways away from the hustle and bustle of the more expensive places that come with more expensive attitides.. If any of the members have stayed at Moreno's Cottages I'd love to hear about it....Cheers..

8. wileiz

wileiz DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

john reynolds,

Ive been there many times already and everytime i go to boracay i go directly to morenos place because they are friendly and accomodating.If you happen to go there dont miss to meet this guy "jojo" the manager he is a good guy.ive met a lot expats on vacation from other sides of the world staying there likely permanent for a cheaper rent specially on the house of the owner coz they offer long term basis for a very reasonable price.if you want to cook dishes of your choice, no problem since the kitchen is available 24/7 and the went market is just walking distance from this place. Actually i would be there again this May with my wife.Very relaxing place to stay, nice ambiance, peaceful and quiet. I hope you will enjoy staying on this place when you happen to visit someday.

9. flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    How many hours does it take to travel from Puerto Princesa to El Nido?

10. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    with a bus you can calculate on everything between 8 and 12 hours. Van 6-8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.