Dumaguete Info Search

Every Day People

Discussion in '☋ Photo Board ☋' started by Rev. Robinson, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    I went up in the mountains and met some very friendly people and some of their pets.:D

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Every Day People

It is just another day in the Philippines.:D

Attached Files:

3. pickled_newt

pickled_newt DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +17 / 12
    Great photos Rev...those piglets reminds me of when we went to Bais to order lechon ,and we had to choose from a number of unsuspecting happy piggies in the pen. I actually felt slight guilt to pick one,so i ask my mother to chose for us.The next day poor piggy already in a spit roasted for us...hate to think of lil history in my plate that day .

4. Cyndi

Cyndi DI Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Some of the best views are up in the mountains.......and also some great people too! Thanks for the pics.

5. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Many thanks Rev Robinson just viewed "Everyday People".. great insight for me to learn more about Negros before a visit next year, your photographs are just great, carry on the good work many blessings regards john boy.

6. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The curse of the PIG or GOD HIMSELF ?

Well , here we are on a favorit topic of mine..
    A good reason to be or become a Vegetarian.
    Mind you there are nowadays a lot of people thinking that way. And that for more then only having pitty on the animal...

Alraedy the same Bibble (TeNaCH ) that from which the Reverant preaches and likely all Philippino learn, speaks about not eating Pigmeat.. It is all written aswell in the commentments. Surely the Reverant of all will know ther are not only TEN of them but over 500 !! It is simply forbidden. Please don,t start argu with me it is only ment for the Jewish people , as Christ himself also refrained from doing it. Are we calling ourself Christians and denie His father and thus our Father Holy words and Law?? Surely you cannot call yourself a TRUE follower...
    IF the reverant wishes to go into debat with me I invite him to do so in public in front of a forum of intellectuals and not on this site. The arguments will be endless..
    But getting back to eating PORK.....

Here in the PHILS , ALL !!!!! Pigs have TAPEWORM , they themself are more or less Immune to them and again only have to live short...they rather
    " serve " as a host..
    BUT:: If porkmeat is not OVERCOOKED the worm eggs will be able to hatch inside the human body. As long as they hatch and remain "at site " it is curable , but many worms like to move to a place in the human body were medicine cannot reach THE HUMAN BRAIN. Ther are numerous cases of children thus infected and grown complete imbecile overnight as result of this all.
    Other "treats " or should we speak of tricks ? , of the worm are investing of the intestents and the liver.. The cure within the liver is also allmost impossible...

How on earth Earl .did you come to know and should we take it serious ?
    Taking it serious is totaly up to you . I have no fear , I am vegetarian for many good reasons..
    But when reading my profile one comes to learn my profession and type of projects I run..
    Okay, to cut a long story short about my insite...
    The Ministery of foreign affairs of The Netherlands ( where I come from) has already three years ago given a huge grant in order to TRY to raise taperworm resistant Hogs in Mindanao. The results are not what one would expect of it all.
    I am here on two " missions " one of them is a scientic one as you have learned from other posts. But to early to reveil here...

So the curse of the pig , might be called the curse of God Himself aswell.

Again I hope to get some response ,however only in an intelligent way .
    This post is not a personal attack on the Reverant nor Pickled Newt..
    It is mearly an eye opener..... That is for those that want their eyes to be opened ofcourse. Plenty of people will ostrichize the subject !!

Enjoy your Lechon !!

Attached Files:

7. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Are there any in cows, chicken,etc ?:eek:

8. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Those tapeworms in the jar ... are those taken from the pigs? So scary!:eek: It's a good thing I always overcook the pork shoulder in the oven to roast until the skin is very crispy and brown like chitsaron. My husband's favorito.

9. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I was only mentioning the very dangerous to human PIG TAPEWORM !!
    Any kind of mamals can get tapeworm , so humans included. Only the one varietry that is convined to the Pig is extreme hazardous for the human body..

10. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    can you eat the tape worm, stir fry with garlic, maybe onions or some chili :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.