Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Fil Products Payment

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Rye83, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Anyone know how to go about paying their File Products bill? 7 Eleven online payment service seems to be down and I believe their office is closed. I would guess that their kill switch for your internet access is automated and will shut you down automatically after 2 months of non-payment. Need to find a way to make a payment soon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Wife called on April 7 and was told that no shut offs will be done until ECQ is lifted... YMMV :smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Now comes the big question. With all of these companies holding off on collections without cutoff, what will they demand as payment when the ECQ is lifted? All due at once or a payment schedule offered? If it is the latter, I foresee suffering enmasse.

4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It is already on a monthly payment schedule, you just can't make payments right now. That money should be put to the side and payment made when it becomes an option again. If someone's definition of "suffering" is going without internet or cable in the Philippines they live a very privileged and sheltered life. The only thing that matters here is Facebook and you get that pretty much free with normal prepaid mobile data.

I understand some will have to make the choice between food and internet but people in that situation likely wouldn't consider a lack of internet as "suffering". It is not an essential service to most.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. btd

btd DI Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 1
    Can you pay Fil Products bills at a remittance service (Palawan, Cebuana, etc)? I know they accept payments for other utility services like PLDT.

6. Princeton

Princeton DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 13
    yes

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  8. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    Same here with Skycable office closed but on door was a list of banks that would accept payment we went to one and paid bill .... Go to Fil look for a notice where you can pay

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    As long as you are still living in Dumaguete there are options to pay your bill. Wondering however what will be their policy if you left the country. On departure did a 3 months advance payment, expecting to be back within 3 months, but for now wishful thinking. I have no problem to pay for a service when voluntary going abroad for example for holidays, my choice, and being able to return within the planned period. @this moment have no idea when I can fly back, by June, September or even next year..!!??
    But paying for a service I cannot enjoy due to this virus outbreak and all kind of measures taken by the government not my piece of cake. Same situation with Globe internet. @least Globe can check out there was not one Mb data usage after the 3 months advanced payment.
    So very curiously how this kind of situation will be handled by these companies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. djfinn6230

djfinn6230 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +953 / 117
    Blood Type:
    B+
    Why would this be a problem? Just save previous unpaid invoices somewhere and retrieve them to pay all at once when EC is lifted. Same with the rest like NORECO etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk