Dumaguete Info Search

first posty from new pals

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    Love this forum and have not even got deep into it yet.The front page art is perfect for the site.My wife from Tanjay and iam Canadian. Friends of the negros oriental people as we are always treated fantastically when we visit. Cant wait to retire there. Salamat to Rhoody who created an awsome gift to dumaguete.

2. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Rhoody is a great guy and certainly earns a lot of credit for this forum.
    But don't make him the creator of it.
    He is surely creative in a way :D but THAT creative ????? :D:D:D

3. OP
    OP
    TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE

TANJAY CITY ROCKS ON TUBE DI Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    john and puresa

changed my name for good reason, thanx for the heads up, I can relate to a man who respects intellectual property, The wife and I are happy to have found this site. Hope to have the time to start catching up on the diving,miss Apo, enjoy my 1st Thread, thankyou

4. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes Rhoody, I salute you. your just the perfect guy for this Forum.. Your not a pushover or a pusher, you know where you stand your balance. If only your a woman, ill leave my wife for you.. heheh..

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Actually all credits need to go to the Dane. I just lost a beer-contest against him about 3 years ago against him and now need to be the annoying voice of DI...

gmcvandura, I am not sure if you want a 100KG chain-smoking, beer-drinking, ugly chick with bad manners... wouldn't that be the prototype of that creature why many men go to the Philippines as they have this type already at their homecountry ???

6. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahahahh. I dont mind will make some oversize mac donalds children. heheheh..

7. OP
    OP

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    well the danish can drink, iam 100 percent Irish.saw your tube dives and face book and wait till you see me, like a brother in appearance, rock on electric and iam much looking forward to getting wild with the gang, so to speak. Please tell the Dane a 3 way split on the Philippines is OK with me. Thank you to all you lucky guys kicking back there. I tried to send the Dane a custom Thankyou on his profile page but things aren't all open to me yet. Do we have any x service men. No matter just somthing to chat about. Later all and to all that visited my blank site.

8. OP
    OP

Hospitality Industry
    Ratings:
    +122 / 31
    If the Dane is present, Thankyou for having me. I was seeing that you like to go city politics a bit and its something Ive done much myself but when I come there it is to kick back. I truly admire the suttle but firm approach you have to make a differance there for the people.Rhoody and I have alot in common so make sure he's light on the coffee's please so when we play guitar togeather, the note's will sound perfectly, thank you all good people of the forum I hope to build my profile page but I cant get pic's up yet or Avatar Icon. There are so many links Iam going Linky. Ill try again later in the week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.