Dumaguete Info Search

Fitness Center/Gym

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by arouge, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arouge

arouge DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys,

Where is the best fitness center/gym here in Dumaguete?
    Is Cellutrim still open?
    What about that gym in Bandera Building? Is it good?

I have to lose weight, so I really wanted a gym with effective [personal] trainer.
    Also, please include the membership fee if you happen to know.

Thanks a lot! :smile::wink:

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Best Gym

I switched from Cellutrim to Fit for Life in the Bandera Bldg, much much better, more equipment and machines, bigger, windows, 5th floor view of sea and mountains. A few other foreigners belong there and friendly locals as well. However, not the best place to enroll your wife...

3. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Fit for Life addendum, p500 initiation and p800 monthly. There are many males and females working out with trainers to lose weight.

4. flobenz

flobenz DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeah, Fit4Life is good. Cellutrim is my home but I tried working out at Fit4Life once and I loved it! :D

5. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Anyone know what the max is on their leg press and bench press machines, if they have them. I tend to max the cheaper (lighter) ones out! :D

6. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    KtF, I will check tomorrow am, at Fit for Life their leg press is the type you put the pin in the weights already on the machine while Cellutrim have the model you can load plates onto.

7. echir

echir DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Fit4Life is good, only they should have more machines for situps and abs toning...And their treadmills are always fully occupied...Perhaps they need more?

8. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    By the way, where's the Bandera building located? and if Anyone gets a chance can They please take some pictures of Fit For Life. I'd love to see the equipment They have. cheers...........

9. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    John, if you were passing the Capital bldg heading south toward town, you take the one-way hiway as it bends to the right, and the bldg is on the corner on the left side, only 5 story bldg near there. Gym is on the 5th fl, better to go there and see the gym and the people there, pictures might not tell the story. I am going to Cebu or I would take some pictures for you.

10. PatO

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Added directions to Bandera bldg, going there from south of Dgte take the hiway past Silliman St to the next very sharp left onto the one way hiway south.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.