Dumaguete Info Search

Flip flops review

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Duma Dining/bar critic, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Duma Dining/bar critic

Duma Dining/bar critic DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I can say flip flops located in bagacay is quite ok,brick oven pizza,decent menu ,kitchen looks clean ,good setting occasional bands ,one bad that I found:I heard a customer complain the draft beer was dirty .and the manager stated that it was the yeast from the beer making process , that its normal to have things floating in your draft beer?i would stay away from the draft ,I think they don't clean the lines ,all in all though ok

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Could it be possible that a stray beer mug was not properly cleaned since it was just one customer complaining of it? I've never been there myself so I can't really have any input on the place.

3. OP
    OP
    Duma Dining/bar critic

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    No I've drank draft beer around the world ,its dirty lines that aren't clean.happens a lot with dirty lines,

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Alright, I suppose it's possible.

A bit off topic: How long have you been in the Philipipnes/Dumaguete? What part of the world do you come from?

• Like Like x 1
  5. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    I have had situations in the past where the draft beer came out with little white foamies dancing in your mug. San Miguel claims it's yeast as FF stated but after I quit letting the San Miguel "service tech" come every 10 days to clean my system the floaties disappeared. Best they clean it themselves, Marlou knows how....

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Duma Dining/bar critic

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I've been in Dumaguete since 2009 before that I lived in Siquijor and Mindanao .i am from usa and have filipina wife here.i know all the places very well.i am posting my reviews to help others to know the quality of the places and also hopefully the owners read and adjust the issues if any.many more posts will follow.ive been in every bar and restaurant in Duma and every hotel .i only speak facts of what I see .i am not biased to one place or another.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Well no problem here with that. Post away. Just be constructive with your criticism.

That's quite a feat. Congrats. Look forward to reading your posts.

• Like Like x 1