Dumaguete Info Search

for sale: aircon, mountain bike and altec lancing speaker

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by princetonc, Nov 11, 2010.

1. princetonc

princetonc DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Im selling the following items. Kindly refer to the actual pics attached.

Aircon - P3,500 - 0.6hp used for a year (seldom). great for small rooms. never repaired.

Mountain bike - P3,500 - I bought it in bike plus SM mall of Asia for P7,000, replaced alloy pedals and shimano plates. it has alloy rims and weights about 14 kilos

Altec Lancing - P2,000 - bought it 3k plus. the sound is so clear and very good BASS.

You can text me 09194965237 if you're interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Where are you located? What size frame does the bike have and what is the distance between the seat and the goose neck/handlebars?

3. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    I already inquired and the mountain bike was already sold....

4. OP
    OP
    princetonc

princetonc DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

Thank you sir!

Aircon and speaker still available. :smile:

5. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Princetonc, How's the bike selection at bike plus in MOA? I plan on buying a decent bike before my next trip to Duma, so it will either be there or at one bike shops located in the cartimar area of Pasay. And I'll just ship it thru PAL cargo that someone had mentioned in another post....

6. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Where is the "bike area" around Cartimar?

7. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    A while back I did a search on Yahoo of "where to buy a good bike in manila" and it lead Me to "Yahoo Answers". The best answer listed about 5 different bike shops that were located on either Leveriza St. Cartimar, Pasay or located in the Cartimar Arcade or Plaza area. I tried to attach the same file here from My desk top, but I guess the size was too big and it wouldn't work. As far as the location is concerned, I bet "Dong", one of the members here probably has a good idea where these are located since He lives kinda nearby in Ermita....cheers...

8. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    the bike shop in MOA is decent and right next to the Motoworld shop.

Here in Dumaguete there's a bike shop called "Hi-Tech" on the South Highway, west side of hwy, minute or 2 from Robinsons. Owners name is Jiliith and her two sons mountain bike professionally and have been featured in magazines.

She builds high end bikes and caters to pro's for those that are interested.

9. john reynolds

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I never saw hi-tech bike when I was there this past June. I'd walk to town in the morning from banilad at least 3 or 4 times a week and i never came a across it. Must be new.. Thanks for the info Mark..

10. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    John, it's a small shop but it's been there even in June. I first saw her in February and saw the shop in June and looked like she has been there a while. Someday when i drive by I'll take a pic of the shopfront...