Dumaguete Info Search

Fuh Garden Chinese Restaurant

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We just got back from the weekly grocery shopping trip, we shopped at Hypermart which consistently p*ss me off... You are not allowed to bring the carts down to your car, WHY NOT????? so.. we had to pile our 5 shopping carts up in front of the supermarket, leaving no space at all for anyone else... go down to the van parked in the parking lot... bring the van up in front of the supermarket... pile things in...while still blocking everything for everybody else.... And then drive the van back to the same parking spot to park for dinner in Fuh Garden... STUPID!!!:eek:

I so can't wait for Robinsons to open their supermarket :smile::rolleyes:

Ok.. Back to Fuh Garden... The restaurant was basically emtpy as always, service was in top and food came out quickly.

That is about all the good things I have to say about Fuh Garden, we ordrered aound 7 different dishes, and the food was average all around.

They are locked to Pepsi products so they do not sell Coca Cola... This used to be a problem for an incarnated coke drinker as myself, but I actually like Pepsi Max now, so I settled for that.

Bottom line is that we will be back in Fuh Garden when the graving for Chinese food sets in again.

2. nead

nead DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i love their food!

3. OP
    OP
    The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    The hot and sour soup was decent...

But it was a choice fish lip hot and sour soup or a vegetarian hot and sour soup.... So we asked for the vegetarian hot and sour soup with extra chicken :smile: .... Sorry Sir... we can not do that... but we can change the fish lip with chicken in the fish lip hot and sour soup...

We all sort looked at each other... and said ...ok :smile: Kind of funny

But yeah it was a pleasant place, and the food was not bad :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.