Dumaguete Info Search

Furnished apartment ASAP

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by evrrrdy1, Apr 15, 2011.

1. evrrrdy1

evrrrdy1 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Need to find furnished apartment asap. I remember seeing some signs. Also, what about the Pepic Pension House. Know anything about that place? Would appreciate help and info.

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    What area are you looking for?

3. gigi

gigi DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How much is your budget cause their is a lot out here?

I got a place for 3000 monthly and just move yesterday. I think they still have some. their is one for 5500 which is really nice. has its own bathroom inside and aircon. the place is in the center of dumaguete, in front of the capitol. It has its own security guard. I think they call it Infante building. If you ever inquire till the owner that Gigi is the one that gave you the info they know me thats why.

4. Masculado

Masculado DI Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you cant find a house for 5000 and furnished here in dumaguete, you must be dreaming, most i surveyed here cost 15t to 25t

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    well, I got older but nice 3 bedrooms house +huge kitchen and huge sala concrete (not plywood or anything), separate annex for maid (what I use for drums and guitars as my music-room) with own CR, little garden w/ mango banana , papaya trees.

5K , well it was unfurnished, but some basic stuff doesn't cost anything...

maybe you need to improve your research skills :wink:

6. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    I had a small 2 bedroom with nice yard for 9,000, there were others in that range on Santo Nino Rd, Mangnao.

7. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That was a nice place You had for 9,000 Pat, but when I inquired about it the new price was 13,000....Probably because of the aircon You had installed in the living room........hehehehe........cheers