Dumaguete Info Search

getting tired of typin in this area

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by baltoed, Sep 26, 2014.

1. baltoed

baltoed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +18 / 6
    Ok boss.. I sent you email.. you responded.. the system will not let me read or respond to it.. and I have no password to any *private* sections..

here is what it types on the screen

An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I am aware of it and working on it right now. I had to respond to your message by sending a new message myself. I'm trying to sort that out.....as well as 100 other things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    And by the way; installing new forum software is not the same as installing an app for a cell phone or opening a Facebook forum. No need for the nastiness in the thread title.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Alright, I found the problem. The fix is way above my level though. I have to submit a ticket with vbulletin. For now, if you want to reply to a PM you will have to start a new PMand manually type their name in.

• Like Like x 3