Dumaguete Info Search

girlie bars

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by hal1955, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hal1955

hal1955 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everybody, this is my first post on this forum, so I thought I would start off on the right foot..... Are there any girlie bars in Dumaguete?

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi and easy answer, No not allowed in Duamguete

3. OP
    OP
    hal1955

hal1955 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No GRO's in Duma?

4. kewl:)

kewl:) DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nothing as i know of!

5. anthony1

anthony1 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try Fantasia, Nth Rd, near airport. Very tame compared with Angeles City Bars.

6. Pedro

Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Programmer, Photographer and Web Developer
    Ratings:
    +73 / 5
    Think hard about the country you are asking this about. They threw out the American military to try and shut that type of activity down. Maybe you need to look harder at Thailand.

7. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Its called fantasy far from girlie bars on other islands maybe the OP should skip dumaguete all together if you want girlie bars and GRO's go to Angeles im sure you'll be ecstatic there:rolleyes:

8. Steve4910

Steve4910 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Pedro, I think your being kinda of hard on the guys question. There are mixed reasons why we lost those bases. I'm not going to get into that subject here. Hal1955 You don't need to go to stupid Thailand for girlie bar action. Besides they are more expensive and they are not as chatty as filipinas. The best place is angeles city for that kind of fun. They have cheap beer and cheap barfines. There are other places like Cebu city and Pasay city in Manila. It will cost you more in those places, but you will get your cookies off. If your trying to look for just some action with a girl then you will find it anywhere in the Philippines. Even Pee Wee Herman can get laid in the Philippines. I mean no dis-respect to our sensitive Filipino/Foreignor viewers, I'm just trying to educate the man. Just hang out late even at the clean local bars in Dumaguete and I bet you will find a girl looking for money from a lonely foreignor. It's the oldest profession in the world and it exists even in Dumageute if you look in the right places. Ask trike drivers, they know where to find the action and fun.

9. pecoskid45

pecoskid45 DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I heard that the girls in Angeles would make the Pope give up young boys.

10. Union Jack

Union Jack DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Hi hal1955, your first post eh?
    Don't you have girls where you come from?
    Or is it that you have to pay one to get some kind of satisfaction?
    This is the kind of activity that give us all expats a bad name.
    While rent girls will always be present, for a reason or another, it does not help having long noses with their pockets full of dollars showing off and boasting about it.
    By the way, those are the guys that normally return home with their tail between their legs, broke and occasionally in a body bag.
    Hasta la vista, go to Thailand, Vietnam, the Moon......DO NOT BOTHER TO GET TO DUMAGUETE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.