Dumaguete Info Search

Good car wash/wax in Dgte?

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by SurfinUSA, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Good price, good work, good soap, or should I bring my own that won't take the wax off?

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    There is a pretty good car wash at the back of Robinson's Mall, they use McGuires wax. The owner is the son of the LTO chief. They open at 9am.

3. OP
    OP
    SurfinUSA

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Sounds good, do you know what they charge? Should I just get to it by going along either side of the mall to the back?

4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    The mall is one way, half way around in the back on the right side, you can't miss it. They have an options price list depending if you want exterior wash, wax, wheels, interior cleaning, under carriage. Last time if got wash and was, wheels, and interior for 250 pesos.

5. OP
    OP
    SurfinUSA

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great, thanks!

6. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    I have used the one at Robinson's before, but I find Coastal Carwash (near the pier and the Gothong Chinese pogoda in Looc) to do the most thorough job.

7. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    There's also a good one if you are north of the City, on the highway in Subulan near Mitsubishi.
    Ron

8. OP
    OP
    SurfinUSA

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Is that like along the ocean road on the way to El Camino? I didn't see any car wash along there today as rode bus back from Sea Forest.

Gothing is the shipping company office?

9. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    just a sidenote on the one at the back of robinsons....I have a motorbike and use them all the time. They use an oil spray on the under carriage and also spray it on the brake discs! The first time I got on the bike I didn't think it was going to stop when I hit the brakes.

Now I just ask, not to spray the oil on the brakes. :-)

10. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    just a sidenote on the one at the back of robinsons....I have a motorbike and use them all the time. They use an oil spray on the under carriage and also spray it on the brake discs! The first time I got on the bike I didn't think it was going to stop when I hit the brakes.

Now I just ask, not to spray the oil on the brakes. :-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.