Dumaguete Info Search

Good Dentist

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by Chris_Ana2007, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Ana2007

Chris_Ana2007 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone,
    Tomorrow is the THANKS GIVING, I we would like to greet you a happy Thanks Giving.... hhhhmmm we can smell the aroma of the food now:p we would love to taste it if there's anyone here to invite us (just joking:D ).

Anyways I would like to ask if theres someone knew here in Dumaguete a Good Dentist and where the clinic can be found.
    We would gladly appreciates to receive any replies and recommend your good dentist too.

Thanks guys for your time to read this post. HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!:p

2. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Orevillo's Dental Clinic in Ever Mall
    They are not the cheapest I but I think well equipped.
    They were pulling some teeth of my little one and no tears...
    Landline: (035) 422 4272

3. connoisseur

connoisseur DI Member

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Try Dr. Beatrice Pinili. Her clinic is in Pinili Street corner Real Street. Best dentist here in Dgte. City in my opinion. :smile:

4. Rita

Rita DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He can do surgery dental too?
    Because before my departure, my french dentist said me that I have to put out my wisdom tooth and that before christmas. (it's a surgery because they still inside.):(
    Can you give me a idea about the price for that? (for the for wisdom tooth).
    Maybe I have to go to Cebu? If yes who in Cebu?

PS: I never see Thanks giving cause I'm French, what happen at this time? I really curious about that!

5. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    it basically means that each DI-member has to give me a SMB, the Dane a SML and say thanks for DI...

that should cover our demand untill xmas...:D

6. Rita

Rita DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    With pleasure, but....what it is a SMB and SML?:confused:
    And for shure, I can say : THANKS FOR DI!:p

7. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    For dental surgery the best equipped place would be at holy child hospital they have a dental surgeon there his name is Dr. Chua

8. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    funny enough i had a wisdom tooth pulled out today buy a lovely pleasant young lady she cleaned my teeth first and then gave me an injection (cant spell the medical term)she pulled it out within 2 minutes i didnt feel a thing,unlike the butcher in the uk who spent 20mins trying to pull a previous wisdom tooth out and then injected me at least 3 times as the pain was coming back and then charged me £80 ,8,000 pesos at the time this young lady today done a fantastic job very caring and kept me nice and calm she expslained that if there was any pain to lift my hand,i will definetley go back there again and i only had to wait 20mins before she see me,the bill was 800 pesos everything the dentist is situated up the stairs next to hotal palawa true professional she has all her certificates and qualifications on show on the wall in reception...

9. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Yeah She's good My wife goes there but Is she a qualified dental surgeon If she needs to do incisions Etc etc....... And is the facility equiped

10. stueeey

stueeey DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dont know i can only tell you about my exsperience i had with her today it was my first time there i will ask her next time as i have a bit more work to be done but definetly for wisdoms as what the guy on the first post was after

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.