Dumaguete Info Search

Greetings to one and all

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Rastus, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rastus

Rastus DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone, let me introduce myself to all, after my wife if 43 years passed my friend tried to get me to come to Dumaguete to live so I have been reading the DI for quiet awhile getting the feel of what to expect in Dumaguete, I have been living here now for the past 7 months, I find for the most part it to be very informative, I hope you accept me for who i am and not be too harsh when I make a post, as I have noticed some of the members do. Thank you all, Rastus

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Welcome to the forum and to Dumaguete Rastus, I hope you like it here.

I take your point on some of us being too harsh at times. I, and others, have been on both the receiving end and guilty of giving that as well. Hearing from you how we are perceived will hopefully make me think more how I am presenting my message and not have to take my foot out of my mouth.. Thanks for not shying away and sharing that observation.

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Greetings Rastus, Hope you settle down in Dumaguete.
    Don't forget to share your experiences with the rest of us, who have yet to make that decision.......regards JB

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Welcome Rastus, I can only imagine what a change it must be for you. I wish you the best with your new lifestyle.
    Ron

5. tomcat

tomcat DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let us know more abut how you are doing, both the good, bad and ugly!! HA HA.

6. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Welcome.

:smile: Hi rastus, Jack P. popping up to say Hello and Welcome to DI, More than this, Welcome to our fair City of Gentle People. From one, who gets a fair bit of stick, don't worry to much about the sometimes, harsh things said. You will soon find that DI, is like a family, just airing views, the beauty of it is, If you need help and advice, it is out there. All you have to do is ask and of course input from you will be well recieved too. I hope your Time in Dgte will be good and eventful on the positive side. Just post away and have fun, we are all here to help and laugh with one another.:wink:

Jack P.:smile:

7. tomcat

tomcat DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 from me!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.