Dumaguete Info Search

Guess whose back in town? RHOODY!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by nice_sherwood, May 5, 2013.

1. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Me and my husband and a couple friends went to casa Blanca last Friday night for dinner and I saw rechel and a foreigner guy coming out of a trycicle and I waived to say "hi!" to rechel and asked if that was rhoody since I've never get a chance to meet him personally and she pointed him out. Anyways, WELCOME BACK RHOODY! Does this mean his back being the DI moderator?

2. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Back yes. Moderator no.

3. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Happy Days Rhoody
    Life is a one way ticket, enjoy it :smile:
    regards John

4. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Ahhh, and so naturally you thought Rhoody incapable of announcing his own arrival if and when he wanted the world to know, so you did it for him. I am certain he will thank you profusely when he sees you again!

Larry

5. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Have i said anything like that? Him being imcapable? If you scroll up i was with a couple mates and so as rechel and rhoody so i didnt get the chance to say and thanked them both personally for all the help especially to rechel. Stop putting words in my mouth.

6. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Perhaps rather than putting words in your mouth, I was trying to put thoughts into your head. Knowing that Rhoody is fully capable of posting about his own reappearance in town, do you not suppose he would have done so if he wanted the world to know?

Larry

7. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Now Children
    Let's not turn this into another slanging match. I think Rhoody is both big enough and strong enough to deal with his presence being revealed and will handle it.

8. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    I'm sure it is not going to turn into a slanging match, I was just trying to point out to Nice that perhaps some people do not like the world to know their personal business. Many Filipinos thrive on gossip, my next door neighbor has her nose over the fence every chance she gets. Two weeks ago while we were out of town she even went so far as to tell our helper to cut down the ivy we had planted for privacy. Him being a good lad and wanting to respect his elders, did so. This was nowhere near her property, and she had to walk around behind her shed and peer over the fence to even see it. Anything that goes on in our yard she quickly tells the entire neighborhood. This seems to be the norm here.

In some cultures (mine included) this would be termed as not "NICE" at all, but downright "RHOOD"!

Nuff said.

Larry

9. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    i didnt mean to cause any harm shadow, rhoody as far as i know is being miss here. He left not letting people here know that his leaving and im glad i saw him with rechel that night, you make it sound like rhoody is hiding! Well you dont need to put some sense in my head, you should save it to yours and i wasnt gossiping! Just glad rhoody is back because alot of di members were wondering why he left.

10. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    When he left he was not obliged to tell everyone, nor give any explanations. Before he left, there was a lot of guesswork and speculation as to whether he had left or not, when in fact it seems he was still here. Why he left is no-one elses business except the family that he is closest to. Where he went and for how long is a personal matter for him. If any one feels the need to make an announcement to the world every time they cough, fart, or sneeze, there is always Twitter.