Dumaguete Info Search

Half Moon Resort Last Night

Discussion in '☋ Dumaguete City ☋' started by The Dane, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dane

The Dane DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We spent last night in Half Moon Resort in Dauin, they had a reggae night out there with a great reggae band called Front Page - this 10 person band played from 10pm - midnight and they did a great job :smile:

Front Page plays in Why Not Disco on Mondays as well as Haya Hay on Wednesdays so if you missed them last night you still have a chance to check them out. I forgot to ask if Front Page would be playing in Half Moon Resort again next Saturday.

Half Moon Resort is located just before Dauin City coming from the Dumaguete side. The rooftop is a great place to hang out and have a few beers, I am looking forward to the swimming pool with pool bar up there.

The Resort just reopened and they are still renovating / building from the look of things.

We had a party of 4 up on the Half Moon Resort rooftop bar, and our total bill including dinner and lots of beers(San Miguel Light P32 only:D ) was totalled up just around P1200 for the whole night.

Gunther the owner of the resort is a nice fellow as well, and I am sure he will make sure all is going to be great once the resort is completed.

2. rmlupu

rmlupu DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sounds like so much fun, did you grab any pictures?

3. theo54au

theo54au DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't believe that Gunther doesn't have a website yet for his "Half Moon Resort" (at least, I can't Google it) :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.