Dumaguete Info Search

hello all--a new guy

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by chi town, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chi town

chi town DI Member Showcase Reviewer Air Force Active Duty

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Hi Everyone,

I have been reading most of the posts in the Dumaguete Info and find it very informative and interesting. Although I have not been to Dumaguete, I plan to visit soon, I have a better idea of what to expect with the information I have gathered so far. Any Chicago Bear fans out there?

2. Timn8ter

Timn8ter DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Welcome.
    Not a Bears fan (nothing personal), I try to support the teams here in Seattle. Sure is hard sometimes.

3. OP
    OP
    chi town

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    are you planning to visit or retire in the Phils?

4. kuting

kuting DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rex Grossman is very inconsistent. He looks confused on TV especially during crunch time.

Drew Brees should be at Superbowl XLI. “coz I root, root, root for my home team THE CHARGERS"

5. OP
    OP
    chi town

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    Da Bears

Yes, Grossman is terrible at times. I credit him with losing the Super Bowl against the Colts. Of course, Peyton Manning had a lot to do with the loss. I would love to have Drew Brees on the Bears but we do with what we have. Speaking of which the Chargers also have LaDainian Tomlinson. I try to watch Charger games just to see what LT will do. Chargers have LT--good young QB and a good defense--they should be there next year

6. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm a Charger fan myself and was so disappointed that they didn't make it to the SuperBowl last year. They made so many mistakes when they played against the Pats. I am hoping that it will happen this year:D They recently changed their uniforms too, not a big change but still noticeable:smile:

7. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    By the way, welcome to the forum chi town:smile:

8. OP
    OP
    chi town

Ratings:
    +47 / 1
    thanks sheelah

I was hoping for the Chargers to do well against the Pats. I like the Pats but sometimes I just hope for the underdog to do well. I also like the Chargers because of Junior Seau. One of the greats. Being from Hawaii, born and raised, I like to see Pacific Islanders do well.

Thanks for the welcome.

9. West Coast Hokies

West Coast Hokies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Then you must follow our favorite Seahawk, Lofa Tatupu! I hear he's big in Hawaii, even though he grew up in New England area

Attached Files:

10. sheelah

sheelah DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    seau

You're welcome, Chi. I like the Pats too but just like you said, they have way too many superbowl rings already. Give somebody else a chance:wink:

As for Junior Seau, he is quite popular here in San Diego and has a restaurant aptly named Seau's. It's shaped like a stadium so it's pretty neat:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.