Dumaguete Info Search

Hello everybody

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Tbennekik, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbennekik

Tbennekik DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I am a Belgian guy who discovered this forum today. Because I'm very interested in Oriental Negros and particulary in the Dumaguete region I registered myself.

Why am I interested in Dumaguete ? 4 years ago my wife and I were invited by a family member who was married to a Filipina of the region (Bacong) to Dumgaguete. During those holidays we met a young girl who wanted to study but didn't have the money. We decided to help her and since then we closed her into our hearts and of course since then we are interested in the region.

This year we saved enough to visit her for her 18th birthday. So in April-May we will be in Dumaguete region. Despite we read about the killings we still hope that the majority of the people is their name "Gentle people" worthy.

2. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Welcome here !

Well , I am practicauuly new myself , and yet I feel very comfortable with all people that are realy trying to help me making my definite come over possible.
    Since you are Belgium ,I am Dutch Myself and perhaps we can meet and greet when you come over ?? It looks like we will be in Dumaguete next week ( Feb 22th) to look for a house.. Zamboanguita looks pretty good as well.
    If anybody knows somethign to tell about the city of "Zam "let's hear !

Earl

3. bu-ang-asawa

bu-ang-asawa DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tbennekik,

That's a very touching story! Sounds like you have a big heart. I have a niece that needs help with her education. can you help her?

4. earlmj

earlmj DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    help

Tell me what you need from me and I will see what I can do as well......

5. bu-ang-asawa

bu-ang-asawa DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry , just teasing.

6. nitura20

nitura20 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow naman ganda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.