Dumaguete Info Search

Hello, New member 1st post

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dsintt1, Dec 27, 2017.

1. dsintt1

dsintt1 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hello everyone, always in to seeing what this world has to offer and maybe a better location for retirement. Really haven't looked around here much yet, and am here from the advice of a friend. Hope to make some friends here and learn what I can.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Welcome.jpg

3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Ask away - people on this site are extremely helpful and have an abundance of advice. Most have been here longer than I have and I am always learning from them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,989 / 1,089
    Glad your in. It can take sometime to explore all the content here. May you find out all you can about Dumaguete and it's surround ares's. There's much to offer. Dive sites, explorations, climate, costs, support, Visa's and so much more to catch up on. All the best in 2018 and will chat soon.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. OP
    OP
    dsintt1

dsintt1 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the welcome replies. Had never really given the Philippine's a good look as a possible retirement location, and am starting to see it could be an option.
    I will do my due diligence and research some on my own here before I start asking any questions. Already got one of my questions answered by noticing the exchange rate box on the right side of the page, nice convenient location for that! Been a little busy today, but made sure to get back, and now I'm glad I did.
    Never had the pleasure of being a "One Hit Wonder" Bet that will change with this post. :-)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Welcome aboard, ask away, someone will answer once one of us are finished our siesta break :tongue: