Dumaguete Info Search

Hi from a newcomer

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by gabrieleda, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabrieleda

gabrieleda DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi I'm Gabriele from Italy, been looking around the net to get info about philippines and ended up here more that one time, so i got cought by the mood of the board and started reading here and there, not only related to the info needed on my next trip to philippines between end of jan and feb 2010.

As I'm going to dive too I was checking rooney blog on diving and read the recent news about an accident occured to rechel also part of this board so I first hope to have news that she is actually fine apart the shock.

Later I'll get to request more info from the board "experts" :wink: and hope to keep reading nice and interesting posts.

GDA

2. OP
    OP
    gabrieleda

gabrieleda DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    ops already made a mistake i meant Rhoody while i wrote rooney hope i forgive me :smile:

3. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    If HE also will do that ? :wink:
    Rooney the soccer player is only half as handsom and clever as our Rhoody :rolleyes:
    Welcome to this forum Gabrieleda.
    I hope you will have a good time here early next year.

4. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Hi Gabrieleda,

you are forgiven...hehe. Welcome to DI. Great to have you here on board.
    Jelly, I am flattered.... but you are right the truth shall be spoken... :D
    cheers

Rhoody

5. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    hi Gabrieleda :smile:
    welcome to our small community here in DI..
    i am fine now hehehe... thanks for that..by the way that accident happen to me is just occurred in the place where people are tough aggressive to have easy money... is just to sad that they want it for what ever situation would happen... as long as they can steal and have money for their own interest... but now as i'm back to the city of gentle people i wish i dont incounter those kind of guys here.... as they can't ask anything because i dont have anything to give..... hehhehe:smile:

by the way....
    sure you can found some interesting post here as we have a lot of member here in DI giving useful, honest, and good information... and we consider those member as part of the family here on DI:D
    be one of .... hehehhehe:smile:

cheers,
    Rechel

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    blame your closefisted boyfriend :p

7. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    because i don't want to give anything especially my shoulder bag my boyfriend give's to me..as birthday gift and my boy friend working so hard to have it and give it to me then the stranger wants to grab it just easy like that....
    no way.... double no way....

rechel.

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    the shoulder-bag is most important... the spare cigarettes of your BF are in there.... fight for it all the time !!!!!

9. rechel

rechel DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    hmmmm:rolleyes:yeah also one of the reason why i don't want to give my shoulder bag.... to that guy... coz my boy friend cigarettes is in there.... i'm
    just thinking that i'm in deep trouble if i give my bag and loose the cigarettes for my BF..:(

10. charlotte

charlotte DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

I love reading blogs, but i found this in Dumaguete most interesting, and honest.
    I'm a new member, and I would like to know more infos about that island since i like traveling. Me and my italian husband would like to visit there soon, but we both don't know someone, and im afraid someone will just fool us, bla bla bla, you know...

I'm pinay but live mostly in italy, so i can still understand language here. lol

I would like to know more details, night life, but reasonable price with great and nice staff.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.