Dumaguete Info Search

Hi,New Member calling

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by Graham, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graham

Graham DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, I am British and i am looking to move to Dumaguete to retire in the near future....can anyone advise or recommend a good lawyer for an expat to use reference buying a plot of land....Thanks very much

2. sfgb35

sfgb35 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome

As a fellow Brit, welcome, enjoy your stay here, this forum, is a great source of information, and if u can't find the information you require, just ask the forum, and normally one of the 'experts' will know someone or something that will point you in the right direction.

You can't buy a plot (called a Lot here) unless your married or part of Corporation.

3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Graham, welcome to the forum. I posted a recommended attorney I used on your message board.

4. Travellingman

Travellingman DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good luck in your quest. Might be worth getting here and checking out the lay of the land!

5. ronv8917

ronv8917 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    But....welcome to our humble home. Enjoy your stay and read a lot. There is much to be learned here, from the females to the local customs to the legal system and even "lip pointing".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.